Eagle’s Nest B&B website recommendations
- Overall style – modern, comfortable, warm, masculine
- Better image slider representing the property and its amenities and location.
- Different font treatment
- Larger focus on client testimonials. People want to know that the representation of the property is accurate and that people have enjoyed it before booking themselves
- Larger focus on the experience – what does the property look like. People want to know exactly what they are getting.
- Strong call to action to book or to contact for more information
- More visual focus on location and activities in the area.
- Images need to be more prominent.
- Professional images will give a better impression
- Site should be responsive so users can view on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Fix broken links throughout – either fill with content or remove as links.
- Possible widget or tie-in for booking.com site so you stay in the actual website instead of going externally. Do they have a calendar so you can see what dates are available rather than having to check date after date
- Any other payment types taken through the site or just paypal?
- Direct link to tripadvisor
- Are there any cross referenced listings (like Airbnb?)
- Full listing of what sites the property is listed on and report of where the most referrals come from
- Any social media activity?
Get In Touch
Let me know a bit about you and your project.